The Vice President of Marketing and Communications is responsible for all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing market strategy and achieving marketing targets. We are seeking candidates with a proven and verifiable track record to lead a growing multinational company that owns and operates multiple linear and non-linear television networks, specializing in Spanish Language, Faith & Family and Specialty Networks. This high profile position reports directly to the company’s COO.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and oversee multiple facets of marketing initiatives: affiliate marketing, digital strategies, social marketing, product marketing, international marketing, public relations, industry events, business to business in addition to consumer and brand marketing.
- Lead the development and implementation of marketing plans to achieve strategic objectives, missions, and goals as well as to drive growth in revenue and earnings.
- Ensure marketing strategies are aligned with, and supportive of, Olympusat Holding’s overall business plan. This will require working with and influencing key functional partners in the development and execution of marketing and brand enhancement strategies.
- Responsible for building a high impact marketing organization, and executing on innovative and impactful marketing initiatives.
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the day-to-day activities of the marketing staff.
- Other duties may be assigned from time to time.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proven leadership experience as a marketing executive in a fast-paced company with overall responsibility for meeting the company’s marketing objectives, leading its marketing strategy and setting its marketing vision and direction.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across multifunctional teams and with a distributed workforce.
- Strong organizational leadership and time management skills.
- Must be a dynamic team leader/team builder with strategic skills and results driven.
- Must have strong presentation skills to include internal and external customers.
- Ability to develop and motivate a professional diverse marketing team through effective implementation of performance and career development programs that ensure accountability for results that maximize contribution to business objectives.
- Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information.
- Working experience within the media, broadcasting, publishing and entertainment fields.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or 10 + years in a related field required.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) required.
- Extensive experience across industries in the multi-channel video marketplace, including Hispanic media and international operations.
- Experience with Hispanic, U.S. multicultural and international marketing.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral.
- Proficient with office equipment: computer (Microsoft Windows operating system), multifunction printer/scanner/fax/phone.
- Computer skills with office equipment and software (Word, Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint and Salesforce).
We offer competitive pay and a generous benefits program, including: Medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, voluntary life & ADD, paid time off, 401(k), paid time off and more.
Candidates should submit resumes to HumanResources@olympusat.com. Company is based in West Palm Beach FL. Relocation is not included.