As the Account Relationship Manager you will manage the initial on-boarding of the customer to the OT Cloud platform as well as provide daily support needs at a high level and ensure the customer needs are met. This position will provide afterhours support from time to time as required by OT Support or customer requirements.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the main point of contact between Olympusat Telecom and their clients.
- Own the deployment of services for new and existing clients.
- Provide product demonstration and training with clients.
- Work with the customer to define their digital and streaming priorities and budgets.
- Assists clients in troubleshooting or resolving issues with products.
- Implement a schedule of routine engagement with Olympusat clients by phone, email, messaging (Skype), in person.
- Strategic consultation with clients to gain a deep level of understanding of their business model.
- Identify products and services Olympusat offers that will help them grow their business.
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ambitious and highly motivated self-starter.
- Experience and hunger to build relationships and grow the client business.
- Strong planning, organizational, problem solving, time management, verbal and written skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to adapt quickly to a fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to interface well with all departments within the company.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and external contacts to the organization.
- To be able to work well under pressure, - be highly organized and have strong initiative.
- Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team.
- Confidence presenting to both small and large groups of people.
- Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information.
- Experience within the media, broadcasting, publishing, entertainment fields including successful track record in either employment, projects and/or internships.
- Goal oriented and overachiever.
- 2+ years of experience working with and managing customers.
- A track record of meeting and beating target objectives
- Knowledge of Microsoft PPT, Word, Excel
- Knowledge and experience in online video streaming.
- Available to travel 10% of the time
- Strong communication skills, written and oral.
- Proficient with office equipment: computer (Microsoft Windows operating system), multifunction printer/scanner/fax/phone.
- Computer skills with office equipment and software (Word, Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint).
- Preferred to be strong user of media, digital and or social media.
We offer competitive pay and a generous benefits program, including: Medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, voluntary life & ADD, paid time off, 401(k), paid time off and more. The company is based in West Palm Beach, FL. Candidates should submit resumes to HumanResources@olympusat.com