- To support in the day- to- day and strategic business needs of the CEO and COO of Olympusat, as to enable maximization of their time and business efficiencies. Duties may include: immersing oneself to learn the industry prior to (where applicable) and while on the job as to best serve ones’ role in this capacity as well as initiating and scheduling meetings, developing and maintaining travel calendars, dictating and aiding in presentation and proposals, attending meetings, managing input/usage/reports in Salesforce being involved in inter- departmental communications amongst other regular office and non-office related functions
- Assist the CEO and COO in the scheduling and maintaining calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements.
- Handle telephone calls for the CEO and COO from both internal and external sources.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO and COO in a variety of capacities including: department progress tracking, processing of letters/correspondence/proposals/presentations, events/meeting planning, report generation, database management and assisting with completion of specially assigned projects.
- Work with other administrative personnel to accomplish organizational goals.
- Perform special projects as assigned by the CEO and COO.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks with little or no supervision.
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to interface well with all departments within the company and to represent the CEO and COO in a highly professional manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and external contacts to the organization.
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality. Ability to handle sensitive material concerning the organization and the CEO and COO’s role within the organization.
- To be able to work well under pressure, - be highly organized and have strong initiative.
- Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Confidence presenting to both small and large groups of people.
- Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information.
- Preferred to have certain working experience within the media, broadcasting, publishing, entertainment fields including successful track record in either employment, projects and/or internships.
- Required Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Communications, Media, Business Administration or Marketing).
- Be able to have a flexible schedule that would allow to travel (could be extensive during certain time frames).
- Strong communication skills, written and oral.
- Ideal candidate has a strong interest to work in the Media industry as well as to learn and grow within the company from the ground up.
- Prefer previous internship experience.
- Proficient with office equipment: computer (Microsoft Windows operating system), multifunction printer/scanner/fax/phone.
- Computer skills with office equipment and software (Word, Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint).
- Preferred to be strong user of media, digital and or social media.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred, not required.
We offer competitive pay and a generous benefits program, including: Medical, dental, vision, voluntary life & ADD, paid time off, 401(k), paid time off and more.