Title: Technology Manager-Mexico
Department: Restoration & Color Correction / Information Technology
Location: Mexico with travel to US Corporate office once per month
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer and General Manager of Magicorp
The Technology Manager reports to the Chief Technology Officer and General Manager of Magicorp and is responsible for managing the activities related to technical functionality and smooth operation of all software applications and information technology tools for the Mexico location.
- Provide hardware and software maintenance, consultation, and make recommendations about future planning and development of systems and IT resources to ensure effective and efficient access to, and implementation of, technology services and resources.
- Ensures proper functioning of information systems by troubleshooting and providing problem resolution.
- Communicates effectively with the business units and IT leadership in an effort to keep them apprised of any issues or concerns.
- Work with the Film Restoration Manager at corporate to ensure our quality standard guidelines are complied with.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have a technical background in an effort to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues with the network, hardware, and software.
- Must have superior analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to solve complex and unusual technical and managerial situations.
- Must have strong verbal and communication skills.
- Must have strong technical knowledge and understanding of systems.
- Must have working knowledge of computer programs for restoration equipment & software.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Must be a team player and willing to travel when necessary.
- Must possess strong problem solving skills.
- Must be results-oriented with the ability to work under a deadline-driven environment.
- Must possess a positive attitude, ability to embrace change, and desire to grow.
- Must be highly organized, outgoing, amiable, and work well with a variety of personalities.
Must be highly detail-oriented with strong interpersonal skills.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is required.
- Mexican citizenship or dual Mexico/US citizenship is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ of recent experience with information systems for a multi-national organization.
- Travel once a month to corporate offices in South Florida.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be must by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to walk, stand or sit; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands to repetitively finger, handle, feel or operate standard computers and other office equipment; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is often required to sit and stand for long periods of time. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision with computer usage. The employee is occasionally required to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds. Travel required once per month to corporate office.
We offer competitive pay and a generous benefits program, including: Medical and paid time off and more.
Local Mexican Nationals/Candidates Only
Candidates should submit resumes to (recruiting agency email address)