For the Vice President of Marketing and Communications position, we are seeking candidates with a proven and verifiable track record to lead a growing multinational company that owns and operates multiple linear and non-linear television networks, specializing in Spanish Language, Faith & Family and Specialty Networks. This high profile position reports directly to the company’s COO.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to lead and oversee multiple facets of marketing initiatives: affiliate marketing, digital strategies, social marketing, product marketing, international marketing, public relations, industry events, business to business in addition to consumer and brand marketing.
- Lead the development and implementation of marketing plans to achieve strategic objectives, missions, and goals as well as to drive growth in revenue and earnings.
- Building a high impact marketing organization, and executing on innovative and impactful marketing initiatives.
- Ensure marketing strategies are aligned with, and supportive of, Olympusat Holding’s overall business plan. This will require working with and influencing key functional partners in the development and execution of marketing and brand enhancement strategies.
- Must be dynamic, team leader, team builder with strategic skills and results driven.
- Extensive experience across industries in the multi-channel video marketplace, including Hispanic media and international operations.
- Must be well connected and be able to work in advancing industry and effectuate strategic marketing roadmap & execution to meet and exceed company objectives.
Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrate ability to work collaboratively across multifunctional teams and with a distributed workforce.
- Strong organizational leadership and time management skills.
- Confidence presenting to large groups of people and excellent communication skills.
- Develop and motivate a professional diverse marketing team through effective implementation of performance and career development programs.
- Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information.
Preferred working experience within the media, broadcasting, publishing and entertainment fields.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or 10 + years in a related field required.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) required.
- Experience with Hispanic, U.S. multicultural and international marketing.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral.
- Proficient with office equipment: computer (Microsoft Windows operating system), multifunction printer/scanner/fax/phone.
Computer skills with office equipment and software (Word, Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint and Salesforce).
*Compensation Range: $100-150K plus company benefits. Executive compensation includes base salary and contingent bonus.
Candidates should submit resumes to HumanResources@olympusat.com
Relocation is not included. Position based in West Palm Beach, FL.